Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 90 o el Dia noventa

Ay Dios Mio! Por fin! Tanto tiempo! Life hands you a few cards that are hard to deal with! My laptop recently got a virus that didn't want to be removed! I tried everything and it's ka-put! I haven't been able to write for the longest, but I'm still trucking at the game. Para el dia de San Valentin I had my faithful freinds around me the whole day. Margarita barbecued for a few of us girls and we splashed around the pool like locacitas and laughed and forgot that we were without men. We had each other and at night went out with some of my other freinds who surprised me with a big red basket with a heart of candy, a stuffed animal and lotion. The card read beautiful and it made my heart at ease. All my freinds made having no "love" valentine a bigger, better valentine with alot of love. I would proudly say my mom and Jesus are my Valentine instead. As the days passed on, I am still into my books,studying away. I think I need to go deeper. A class, a one on one maestro, a more strict study habit. Yet I find myself understanding more and more everyday. Mi passion para aprender espanol is not fading! Well, todo mi gente..nos vemos..

No comments:

Post a Comment